Monday, September 12, 2011

Goth Challenge, Day 20

Day 20 – If you could dye your hair any colour what would it be?

If I could? Huh? I do. All the time. I haven't seen my natural colour in oh... 18 years.

I've been various shades of blonde (I am blonde, but an ashy blonde).

I've been various shades of red.

I had platinum blonde with a red streak.

I've had temporary blue streaks.

I've been red with orange, and red with blonde.

I'm currently black with white.

I sometimes wish I could have some bright blue in my hair, but that would be pushing it too far in the office.

I also have a collection of wigs in fun colors for club going - not that I get to the club much these days.

I even let my kids (ages 4 1/2 and 6 1/2) have color streaks in their hair. My son has only had blue. My daughter has had pink, red, blue and purple.


No comments:

Post a Comment